You probably might have realized if you use PowerPoint often for making professional presentations that the PowerPoint Library doesn’t have sufficient templates to offer for meeting all types of presentation requirements.
But the good news is you can make your custom PowerPoint template in Powerpoint at any time so that you just have to open the template when you require a similar presentation again. Here, we will learn how to design presentation templates for PowerPoint.
We will discuss:
- About A PowerPoint Template
- Need To Use A PowerPoint Template
- How to design presentation templates for PowerPoint
- Free PowerPoint Presentation Template
About A PowerPoint Template
A blueprint of a single slide or group of slides together that is saved as a .pptx file is a PowerPoint template. Templates can contain color themes, layouts, fonts, shapes, backgrounds, and even content. Your presentation template can be created in your presentation template and stored to reuse later.
Need To Use A PowerPoint Template
- You can make different presentation templates once you learn how to create a PowerPoint template for different businesses and ensure that your presentation is never boring.
- You can reuse the template for as many presentations as you want once you save the PowerPoint presentation template.
- Custom PowerPoint templates bring consistency in presentations. There is an option to make a template library that anyone in the company can use, thus saving a lot of time and provides brand presentations with a consistent and professional look.
How to design presentation templates for PowerPoint
- On your PC open PowerPoint and choose a new, blank presentation.
- In the top navigation bar click “Design”, and then select a theme. Using Format Background on the right you can also customize your theme template.
- Now, select “Slide Master’ in the “View” tab, after this, you will be able to view your master slide at all times, and the way changes are being made to all the slides.
- Now, you can edit anything in your PowerPoint template from here like you can add aby pictures, text or shapes using the insert option.
Now it’s time to save your Powerpoint template after you have learned how to create it.
To save the template on your computer:
- In the top navigation bar go to “File” and click “Save As”, and then choose the location where you want to save click “Browse”.
- Select “Powerpoint Template’ and click the dropdown arrow next to “File Type”. Your template will get automatically saved in the folder you select after doing this.
- Click “Save’ after giving it a name you like
Thus to wrap up, it is very easy to make simple PowerPoint templates, but in case you want to create stunning professional templates, it will need so much time and professional graphic design skills. That’s when you can rely on pre-designed PowerPoint templates and themes. Don’t forget to share with us how was your experience getting your own template designed.